So I am rebuilding my fence and main garden bed. In my backyard This fence was partially rebuilt 10 years ago but I reused the pickets that are who knows how old. By this year it has gotten to the point where they're just falling apart. The main garden bed was built of 2x4 and T111 ply that I stained and oiled. This was built in April / May of 2010. As it was early Saturday morning As it was early Saturday morning More before shots This was a sign that there wasn't much life left in the garden bed So I walked into Home Depot at 6:05 Saturday - about 5 minutes after the doors opened for the day and loaded the mini-van. You don't see the three 16' 2x4s on the roof. I had some "help" unloading when I got home. Fence gone - starting the rebuild phase. The new garden bed will be along the edge of the fence so I placed 2x10s and a 2x8 to be the side wall of the bed. These are standard 2x stock that I applied boiled linseed oil to. After the preliminary fence was back in I started to excavate the old garden beds and found all sorts of buried sins and rotten wood Something possessed me to put in a false floor on this bed. That failed and just rotten wood pulp left. Another shot of rotten wood pulp and mu false floor frame. Naturally the old bed is right where I want the new bed and is perfectly in the way. So I had to move all the dirt out of the old garden and then will have to move it back. Some of my ideas are terrible. I have asked myself "What was I thinking" several times and usually with some more colorful words inserted in it. As of 4 PM Monday the old beds are out of the way and the new bed frame is ready to be installed and set. BUT the rain started and drove me inside.